.

.
Terry and Sherri---The proud parents of all these Littles...

Our oldest daughter Megan and son-in-law Justin

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Telling about our journey...

We are the Willis family and we are a family that was built thru God's loving grace.  We have 9 beautiful children who was shared with us thru birth and adoption.  Our kids are Megan, Mackenzie, Matthew, Morgan, Max, Michael, Mollie, Madison and Mitchell.  Our family loves to watch Little House on the Prairie and not long ago we went to Tenn. and stayed in the cabin Little House on the Prairie and that is where our picture came from with the kids all in the big bed with the country comforter in a log house.  Actually our own home is partially a log home.  I have always loved children for as long as I can remember and growing up always watched Little House on the Prairie and the Waltons.  That was my primary goal in my life to grow up, be married and have a lot of children.  The number has never really mattered to me I just wanted lots.  I always told God that if he gave me children I would do my part to teach them about him and always take them to church.  I can not guarantee what they will decide to keep doing after they are grown but I have tried to instill into each of them the love and grace of our Savior.    We are just starting this blog so I am learning as I go...Welcome into our home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment